Seasonal Assistant Ranger
Seasonal Assistant Ranger X 2 – Based at Frensham Common
£8.96 per hour
Weekends & Bank Holidays starting on 30 March to the 14 October 2018
7.5 hours a day
- Maintain a presence around the site during busy periods.
- Carry out parking attendant duties. Assist in enforcing byelaws.
- Assist with site management and maintenance.
- Experience of countryside management
- Good communication skills
- A degree of physical fitness
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Knowledge of First Aid
Based at Frensham Common, you will assist countryside ranger staff in the management of the common during weekends and bank holidays to the beginning of October 2018. The working day will normally be 9am until 5pm including half an hours unpaid lunch.
For an informal discussion about the posts, please contact Darren Hill, Countryside Ranger on 01483 523298 or email email@example.com.
If you are unable to use this service or would like assistance, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Employee Services team on 01483 523388.
Strictly no agencies please.
We do not accept CV’s without a completed application form.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am Monday 15 January 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 23 January 2018
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the closing date